See You Next Year!
Save the date for next year’s meeting. DDW 2023 will be taking place May 6-9, 2023, in Chicago, IL, and virtually. DDW is where you can grow as a professional, discover the latest research and learn about advances in clinical practice. DDW is where you can get the most groundbreaking findings in the field — and so much more. Update your knowledge as you gain insight and inspiration from the real-world experiences of physicians, researchers and industry professionals. It all starts at DDW 2023.
Add yourself to our mailing list below to stay updated on all news regarding DDW 2022. By filling out the form, you can select which areas of DDW you’re interested in hearing about, including abstract submission, registration, scientific sessions, travel awards and exhibition and sponsorship.
Mark your calendar with the following important dates:
- Thursday, Oct. 21, 2021: Abstract submission site opens.
- Thursday, Dec. 2, 2021: Abstract submission site closes.
- Wednesday, Jan. 19, 2022: Registration and housing open for AASLD, AGA, ASGE and SSAT members .
- Wednesday, Jan. 26, 2022: General registration and housing open for nonmembers.
- March 30, 2022: Early bird registration deadline.
- Saturday, May 21–Tuesday, May 24, 2022: DDW 2022 takes place.
Suggest a DDW Session
Do you have a great idea for a DDW session? We want to hear it! Suggesting a session for DDW is a great way to enhance the scientific program, and contribute your ideas to ensure the most current and relevant content is being provided to the GI community. If you would like to propose a session, please complete the submission form by July 5, 2021.
See You in Chicago!
Weather in Chicago
Average temperatures in May can reach up to nearly 70°F.
Chicago is home to world-class restaurants, award-winning theaters and waterfront views.
Go to the DDW blog for planning tools, including tips for your time in Chicago.