Centered on Progress: Connections, Leads and Growth Come Together at DDW
Each year, physicians, researchers and other industry professionals join forces at Digestive Disease Week® (DDW), the world’s largest event of its kind. With cutting-edge content and high-level networking, it draws 14,000 attendees from every subset in the GI field for a week of connection and growth.
As we head to our nation's capital May 23-25, 2021, you have the opportunity to meet face-to-face with key decision-makers from around the globe who are seeking the latest products and technology to improve the lives of those suffering from digestive and liver diseases. Don’t miss the opportunity to position your brand among the best at this premier event and gain a competitive edge in this market.
To download a copy of the DDW 2021 Exhibitor Prospectus, click here.
Centered on Connections: DDW Welcomes Attendees From Around the Globe
Global Attendee Breakdown
*The following data is from DDW 2019.
North America vs. International
Top 10 Countries in 2019
Centered on Inclusion: DDW Draws the Widest Spectrum of Attendees
Areas of Interest
Centered on Diversity: DDW Reflects a Variety of Sectors
DDW’s show floor represents a variety of sectors in the industry. To help DDW attendees locate companies based on a specific want or need, exhibiting companies are grouped by the following categories:
- Endoscopes: Upper Scopes, Colonoscopes, Enteroscopes, EUS and ERCP Scopes
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Other Imaging Techniques: OCT, Confocal, Fibroscan, Fluoroscopy, etc.
- Endoscopic Devices
- Endoscope Disinfection: Reprocessing Equipment, Solutions, Accessories and Services
- Diagnostic Equipment, Devices and Services
- Anesthetics and Conscious Sedation
- Laboratory Testing
- Pharmaceuticals: IBD Medication
- Pharmaceuticals: Acid Suppression Medications
- Pharmaceuticals: Diarrhea, Constipation and Functional Bowel Disorder Medications
- Pharmaceuticals: Antiviral Medications for Hepatitis
- Pharmaceuticals: Other Pharmaceuticals
- Books and Journals
- Practice Management
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Patient Education
- Surgical Equipment
- Electronic Health and Medical Records (EHR/EMR)
- Nutritional and Weight Management
- Probiotics and Medical Foods
- Professional: Certification, Education, Recruitment and Medical Training Simulation
Centered on Support: Exceptional Service Brings Exhibitors Back Year After Year
*The following data is from DDW 2019.
Support and Assistance
Next Steps: We’re Here to Help
DDW prides itself on providing exhibitors with exceptional customer service. Contact our experienced staff to inquire about the benefits of exhibiting, ask questions or book your space.
Centered on Success: Boost Your ROI
DDW supports exhibitors to ensure success with resources and tools, including free webinars, articles and personal assistance to help you meet your goals. The online Exhibitor Portal offers 24-hour access to all-important information, including easy access to the service manual, deadlines and checklist to help your planning as well as registration for your booth staff. One login gets you access to everything you need to prepare for this event.
Tools for Success
Utilize the Exhibitor Portal throughout your booth planning process. Here you can reserve your booth and sponsorship opportunities, access your invoice and financial data, find all relevant vendor websites, complete required forms and find monthly newsletter archives.
Exhibitor Marketing Kit
DDW’s marketing team develops a full complimentary tool kit that includes downloadable, customizable materials for your use to promote your presence at DDW. If you don’t have a marketing team, or could use a bit of help, these resources will kick start your campaign. Items include digital ads and signatures to promote your presence at DDW.
Newsletter and Social Media
DDW’s Twitter feed and monthly newsletter will keep you up-to-date with opportunities, special offerings and upcoming deadlines.
Important Information for Exhibitors
DDW views the Exhibit Hall as an integral part of the educational and scientific program. Exhibitors must fit into an existing product category and are limited to organizations whose exhibits promote an awareness of products, technologies and services approved by DDW as being in harmony with, and supportive of, the objectives of the meeting. DDW has the sole right to determine the final eligibility/qualification of any firm, organization, agency or product to participate in the Exhibit Hall. Rulings shall, in all instances, be final with regard to allowed use of exhibit space.
*Please view the exhibitor policies to see what companies qualify for the nonprofit rate.
Nonprofit booths are limited to a 10'x10' space.
New Exhibitor Package Benefits
*Deluxe and Premier inline packages come in the following sizes only: 10’x10’ and 10’x20’.
**The minimum dimensions for all islands are 20’x20’.
Booth selection will open in July and appointments will be scheduled by priority points. More information to follow.
NEW for 2021
Due to the extreme volume of late payments in previous years, we have decided to change our payment policies effective for 2021. These policies are more in line with other industry meetings. We will also continue to monitor the ongoing pandemic and will communicate any changes as they happen. Please reach out to Kaitlin Lawrence or Alex Vadala with any questions or concerns.
Applications submitted before Nov. 2, 2020:
- Full payment due Nov. 2, 2020. Ten (10) priority points will be awarded for full payment before this date.
- Full payment not made before Nov. 2, 2020:
- Booth will be released into general inventory and DDW reserves the right to resell the space.
- Company will need to reapply for booth space at DDW.
Applications submitted on or after Nov. 2, 2020:
- Full payment is required before booth space is assigned.
- Booth confirmation and copy of executed contract will be sent upon receipt of full payment.
- Application will expire if full payment is not received within 30 business days of submission. Any applications received after April 23, 2021, will need to pay by credit card or send a check, wire transfer or ACH within five (5) business days of submission. If payment is not received during that time your application will expire and you will not be assigned a booth.
Cancellations and Reductions
Please make sure to review the payment and cancellation/reduction policy. Submission of your exhibitor application online is a legal, binding contract acknowledging all DDW policies, payment schedules, cancellation polices, and rules and regulations.
Centered on Promotion: Sponsorships Multiply Your Presence
DDW offers a wide variety of sponsorships, including on-site, print and digital advertising and attendee engagement programs. DDW is confident that there is something for everyone — but if you do not see something that works, our team is ready to help create custom opportunities for every budget.