Changes in Patient Care Start Here
Come for the latest research. Leave with practical knowledge you can pass on to others. DDW is where you’ll access the newest research and information on changes to clinical practice — while expanding your capability to improve lives. Access comprehensive clinical practice updates, explore perspectives on common challenges and earn your CME with high-quality sessions, in formats that fit your learning style. Customize your DDW experience using DDW Tracks, including an Education and Training Track, to filter sessions based on topical areas of interest.
This year, you choose how you want to be part of DDW. Attend in person in Chicago or join us online.
What Your Colleagues are Saying About DDW
Probably my favorite DDW memory was the first time a postdoc from my laboratory gave a talk at DDW. It was just a great moment of pride for me seeing my trainee stepping up onto that international stage.
— Mark Frey, PhD, DDW attendee
My little corner of DDW examines the role of quality improvement and how trainees can be involved in that. It's something I look forward to participating in time and time again, and I use it as inspiration throughout the year to help me mentor trainees.
—Jason M. Brown, MD, DDW attendee
I’ve been coming to DDW since I was a medical student. I remember that feeling of awe when I first came. It’s amazing how much knowledge and experience in our field is concentrated here, and that hasn’t changed over the years.
Sonya Reicher, MD, Harbor UCLA Medical Center
DDW 2023 Session Highlights
Preview some of the sessions offered at DDW 2022 that may be of interest to you.
- ASGE Train the Endoscopic Trainer and Hands-On Sessions
- Friday, May 5, 9 a.m.-3:45 p.m.
- ASGE AI in GI Workshop
- Friday, May 5, 1-5:30 p.m.
- AGA Artificial Intelligence for Gastroenterologists: A Primer
- Friday, May 5, 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- ASGE Trending Tips, Tricks and Tools for Training in GI Endoscopy
- Sunday, May 7, 4-5:30 p.m.
- AGA Nutrition and Obesity Education in Gastroenterology Fellowship: How to Develop an Effective Curriculum for Today’s Gastroenterologist
- Monday, May 8, 4-5:30 p.m.
- AGA Academy of Educators Plenary
- Tuesday, May 9, 8-9:30 a.m.
The Right Education For You
DDW features around 400 original lecture sessions and more than 4,000 oral abstract and poster presentations.
Make Impactful Connections
DDW creates an array of opportunities for you to meet and collaborate with your colleagues.
Customize Your DDW Experience
Sessions and posters are organized by topic or theme using DDW Tracks.