Be at the Forefront of GI
DDW 2021 Session Highlights
- Academy of Educators Plenary
- Friday, May 21, 3:30-5 p.m.
- The Time Is Now: Addressing Health Care Disparities in Fellowship
- Friday, May 21, 5:30-7 p.m.
- COVID-19 and GI Practice: Learning from the Past as We Build Towards a Better Future
- Sunday, May 23, 10-11:30 a.m.
- SSAT and ISDS Symposium: Global Surgery — The Best of Both Worlds
- Sunday, May 23, 1-2:30 p.m.
Grow Your Network
Networking is an essential part of any medical meeting, no matter what stage of your career you’re in. Our state-of-the-art virtual platform creates an array of opportunities for you to meet and collaborate with your colleagues.
The Right Education For You
CME Credit & Certificate of Attendance
DDW 2021 will offer CME and MOC. Additional information will be available soon.
DDW Virtual™ will feature over 300 original lecture sessions and over 2,000 oral abstract and ePoster presentations on our new interactive platform.
Customize Your DDW Experience
Search sessions and ePosters by topic or theme using DDW Tracks.