Seventeen tracks provide attendees with the ability to search all sessions and posters by topic or theme across all societies as well as exhibitors. Look for these in all of our attendee resources as you pla.
Scope Out The Exhibit Hall
Create your must-see list of exhibitors before the meeting. Exhibitors include companies and organizations from the pharmaceutical, device/instrumentation, nutrition, internet and software sectors. They are all looking to meet your GI needs.
Networking is an essential part of any medical meeting. Whether you’re a trainee, an early career gastroenterologist or someone who is more experienced, DDW creates an array of opportunities for you to meet and collaborate with your colleagues.
Other Planning Tools
DDW provides a variety of guides and tools to help you plan your time at the meeting. We encourage all attendees to pre-plan or create an itinerary in order to maximize your meeting experience. Check back frequently to see new items that are added each month.
- Mobile App: Our official mobile app is a resource to help attendees navigate the meeting’s science, exhibitors, and events from their mobile devices.
- Online Planner: Used in conjunction with the DDW Mobile App, you can view sessions, abstracts, exhibitors and more from your desktop computer. Not yet registered to attend? Use the light version to view high-level information.
- Host City Information: Here you’ll find all the tools you need to plan your trip to D.C. — no matter where you’re coming from.
- First-Time Attendee Guide: This guide will take you step by step through everything you need to know and do to make the most of your DDW experience.
- DDW Preliminary Program: This interactive brochure contains the DDW early agenda, housing information and the pertinent details attendees will need to register for the meeting.
- DDW ePosters: ePosters takes DDW posters online, where you can access them during and after the meeting. Full-text poster abstracts and ePosters (if submitted) are available at the DDW ePosters Archive.
- CME: This guide will show you how to claim CME.