The DDW Mobile App places the meeting in an easy to navigate, centralized location. Our official mobile app is a resource to help attendees navigate the meeting’s science, industry supporters, and events from their mobile devices.
Use this online tool to start planning for DDW. Browse and search all sessions, posters and ePosters, as well as speakers, authors and industry supporters. Log in using your badge number to sync your schedule with the DDW Mobile App.
With the online DDW Preliminary Program, you can find session highlights from DDW and the sponsoring societies, a high-level meeting agenda, registration and housing information, and planning tools.
Other Planning Tools
DDW provides a variety of guides and tools to help you plan your time at the meeting. We encourage all attendees to pre-plan or create an itinerary in order to maximize your meeting experience. Check back frequently to see new items that are added each month.
- DDW Tracks: Seventeen tracks provide attendees with the ability to search all sessions and ePosters by topic or theme across all societies, as well as industry supporters. Look for these in all of our attendee planning resources as you prepare for the meeting.
- Host City Information: Here you’ll find all the tools you need to plan your trip to Chicago — no matter where you’re coming from.
- DDW News: DDW News is your one-stop shop for meeting information. You can use this resource to read about session and speaker highlights, planning tips and more.
- Networking Calendar: Networking is an essential part of any medical meeting. Whether you’re a trainee, an early career gastroenterologist or someone who is more experienced, DDW creates an array of opportunities for you to meet and collaborate with your colleagues.
- DDW ePosters: ePosters takes DDW posters online. ePosters and ePoster abstracts from DDW 2022 are available at the DDW ePosters site.
- Digital Conference Bag: Explore this year’s digital conference bag. The physical conference bag will be available to pick up on-site in the North Hall.
- CME: CME credit will be available for most sessions. The 2023 meeting is certified for 624.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- Exhibit Hall Floor Plan: Start exploring which supporters will have booths and planning which companies you want to connect with during the meeting.
- Attendee Guide: This guide will take you step by step through everything you need to know and do to make the most of your DDW experience.
- High-Level Program Schedule: Check out this document to review current details for lecture sessions (current as of March 14, 2022). To view sessions that will be livestreamed virtually, visit this page.
Maximize Your Visibility
Health and Safety
DDW is committed to providing a safe and productive event for all in-person attendees.
Source the Latest Innovations
Discover the latest GI innovations in the Exhibit Hall and online Industry Supporter Directory.
Resources for Parents
Sign your child(ren) up for Camp DDW childcare during the meeting, and check out other resources for parents on-site.