The DDW Mobile App places the meeting in an easy to navigate, centralized location. Our official mobile app is a resource to help attendees navigate the meeting’s science, industry supporters, and events from their mobile devices.
The DDW Online Planner LITE is your first look at programming for DDW 2022. Use this online tool to search high-level details for all sessions, posters and ePosters.
Seventeen tracks provide attendees with the ability to search all sessions and ePosters by topic or theme across all societies, as well as industry supporters. Look for these in all of our attendee planning resources as you prepare for the meeting.
Guide to Virtual
Reference this guide for a full list of virtual platform instructions and additional tips to help make this a productive and valuable experience. Avilable in a PDF so you can download, save and print.
DDW Online Planner
The DDW Online Planner is your first look at programming for DDW 2021. Use this online tool to search high-level details for all invited-speaker sessions. Narrow your search using filters for DDW Tracks, society, format and CME.
Source innovations from trusted industry partners. Industry supporters include companies and organizations from the pharmaceutical, device/instrumentation, nutrition, internet and software sectors. They are all looking to meet your GI needs.
Other Planning Tools
DDW provides a variety of guides and tools to help you plan your time at the meeting. We encourage all attendees to pre-plan or create an itinerary in order to maximize your meeting experience. Check back frequently to see new items that are added each month.
- High-Level Program Schedule: Check out this document to review current details for lecture sessions (current as of March 14, 2022). To view sessions that will be livestreamed virtually, visit this page.
- DDW News: DDW News is your one-stop shop for meeting information. You can use this resource to read about session and speaker highlights, planning tips and more.
- Networking Calendar: Networking is an essential part of any medical meeting. Whether you’re a trainee, an early career gastroenterologist or someone who is more experienced, DDW creates an array of opportunities for you to meet and collaborate with your colleagues.
- DDW ePosters: ePosters takes DDW posters online. ePosters and ePoster abstracts from DDW 2021 are available at the DDW ePosters site.
- CME: CME credit will be available for most sessions. Instructions and a link to claim CME for DDW 2022 will be available in May 2022.
- Exhibit Hall Floor Plan: Start exploring which supporters will have booths and planning which companies you want to connect with during the meeting.
- Attendee Guide: This guide takes you step by step through everything you need to know and do to make the most of your DDW experience.