DDW Abstract Advertising Policy
The following policy was adopted to clarify DDW’s rules and expectations for advertisements and reprints of DDW abstracts distributed prior to DDW 2020. Submit your sample document for approval to DDW Administration. DDW will approve or deny advertisement based on the guidelines below. Copies of both approved and denied advertisements will be sent to the individual societies.
- All pieces must include the following boilerplate DDW, dates of meeting, location and final presentation number:
Presented at Digestive Disease Week® (DDW) 2020 in Chicago, IL. More information can be found at www.ddw.org.
- All pieces must include society reference (exception: ASGE), date and time of presentation/session and final presentation number.
- All pieces must include the following statement: [COMPANY NAME] did not provide financial support for the following scientific sessions and did not influence the content in any way. However, research presented within these scientific sessions may have been supported by [COMPANY NAME].
- All pieces may reference the specific society an abstract/session is associated with if the advertisement uses generic terms only, and does not include or promote any specific products or devices.
- All pieces (ads, banners, pre-mailers, abstract books and booth flyers/giveaways) must be submitted to DDW Administration for review and approval. Ads may not be changed once they have been approved by DDW Administration. Submit your sample document for approval to DDW Administration by email.
DDW Abstract Reprints
Information regarding print or electronic reproduction of DDW abstracts or abstracts published in ASGE’s GIE: Gastrointestinal Endoscopy journal can be obtained from Elsevier Science.
1600 John F. Kennedy Blvd.
Philadelphia, PA 19103-2899
Tel: +1 512-239-3804
Fax: +1 512-239-3805
Information regarding print or electronic reproduction of DDW abstracts or abstracts published in AGA Institute’s Gastroenterology journal can be obtained from Elsevier Inc.
360 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10010
Tel: +1 212-633-3812
Fax: +1 212-633-3820