Here for Discovery
DDW is where you get the details about groundbreaking discoveries that are paving the way for better patient care, feedback to fuel your next breakthrough and insights into the current status of the field.
Read DDW 2023 Abstracts
Abstracts selected for presentation at DDW 2023 by ASGE are available in a supplement to GIE: Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. Abstracts accepted by AASLD, AGA and SSAT, along with DDW Late-Breaking Abstracts, are available in Gastroenterology.
DDW 2023 abstracts can also be viewed in the DDW Mobile App. Full-text poster abstracts are available at the DDW ePosters site.
DDW Abstract Reprints
Information regarding print or electronic reproduction of DDW abstracts or abstracts published in ASGE’s GIE: Gastrointestinal Endoscopy journal can be obtained from Elsevier Science.
1600 John F. Kennedy Blvd.
Philadelphia, PA 19103-2899
Tel: +1 512-239-3804
Fax: +1 512-239-3805
Information regarding print or electronic reproduction of DDW abstracts or abstracts published in AGA Institute’s Gastroenterology journal can be obtained from Elsevier Inc.
360 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10010
Tel: +1 212-633-3812
Fax: +1 212-633-3820
AGA Abstract Funding Report
View the AGA Abstract Funding Report – a list of sources of funding for AGA oral and poster presentations at DDW 2020. Information contained in this report is current as of April 22, 2020.
Abstracts accepted for presentation at DDW 2021 were published in May online supplements to Gastroenterology and GIE: Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.
ePoster abstracts can be viewed in the DDW ePosters site. The site can be filtered by society, DDW Track, submission category or ePosters of Distinction. You can also search by keyword.
DDW Abstract Advertising Policy
The following policy was adopted to clarify DDW’s rules and expectations for advertisements and reprints of DDW abstracts distributed prior to DDW 2022. Submit your sample document for approval to DDW Administration. DDW will approve or deny advertisement based on the guidelines below. Copies of both approved and denied advertisements will be sent to the individual societies.
- All pieces must include the following boilerplate DDW, dates of meeting and final presentation number:
Presented at Digestive Disease Week® (DDW) 2022. More information can be found at www.ddw.org.
- All pieces must include society reference (exception: ASGE), date and time of presentation/session and final presentation number.
- All pieces must include the following statement: [COMPANY NAME] did not provide financial support for the following scientific sessions and did not influence the content in any way. However, research presented within these scientific sessions may have been supported by [COMPANY NAME].
- All pieces may reference the specific society an abstract/session is associated with if the advertisement uses generic terms only, and does not include or promote any specific products or devices.
- All pieces (ads, banners, pre-mailers, abstract books and booth flyers/giveaways) must be submitted to DDW Administration for review and approval. Ads may not be changed once they have been approved by DDW Administration. Submit your sample document for approval to DDW Administration by email.