INDUSTRY SUPPORTER PROSPECTUS
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOUR CONNECTIONS
As the world’s premier global gathering of GI physicians, researchers and academics, Digestive Disease Week® (DDW) unites the entire spectrum of the field — your full target audience — to explore the latest advances in GI research, medicine and technology. In 2024, DDW is preparing to welcome 13,000+ digestive disease professionals from around the world to Washington, D.C., and online, in search of knowledge and novel solutions.
Participating as an industry supporter means contributing to these critical conversations and gaining unparalleled access to digestive disease health care professionals from every subset of the field. DDW is the ideal venue to meet face-to-face with decision-makers in your specialty and expand your company’s awareness and reach worldwide. Whether you want to build relationships, showcase your groundbreaking products and technologies, or see how others are working to advance our shared goal of improved patient outcomes, your booth unlocks access to it all.
As a DDW industry supporter, you’ll also receive the tools to succeed every step of the way — and maximize your investment — before, during and after the event. Be a part of the world’s best GI event; we look forward to seeing you!
Sunday, May 19–Tuesday, May 21, 2023
9:30 a.m.–4 p.m. EDT
Walter E. Washington Convention Center
WANT EVEN MORE?
Ensure your brand is seen by the right people at the right time with a DDW sponsorship.
DEDICATED EXHIBIT HALL HOURS
We’ve scheduled fewer sessions during selected times so attendees can visit you in the Exhibit Hall without missing sessions.
9:30–10 a.m. / 11:30 a.m.–2 p.m. / 3:30–4 p.m.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOUR SPECIALTY
DDW views industry supporters as an integral part of the educational and scientific program. Qualified industry supporters are limited to firms, organizations and agencies that promote an awareness of products, technologies and services that are recognized and approved by DDW as being in harmony with, and supportive of, the objectives of the meeting. DDW has the sole right to determine the final eligibility/qualification of any firm, organization, agency or product for inclusion as an industry supporter. Rulings of DDW shall, in all instances, be final with regard to allowed use of exhibit space.
CHOOSE YOUR PRODUCT CATEGORY
Companies must fall within one or more of these categories in order to be eligible to participate in DDW. Additional
documentation may be required to qualify.
- Anesthetics and Conscious Sedation
- Artificial Intelligence and Technologies
- Capsule Endoscopy Technology
- Diagnostic Equipment, Devices and Services
- Disease State Awareness
- Endoscope Disinfection: Reprocessing Equipment, Solutions, Accessories and Services
- Endoscopes: Upper Scopes, Colonoscopes, Enteroscopes, EUS and ERCP Scopes
- Endoscopic Devices
- Laboratory Testing
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Nutritional and Weight Management
- Other Imaging Techniques: OCT, Confocal, Fibroscan, Fluoroscopy, etc.
- Patient Education, Tools and Mobile Apps
- Pharmaceuticals: Acid Suppression Medications
- Pharmaceuticals: Antiviral Medications for Hepatitis
- Pharmaceuticals: Diarrhea, Constipation and Functional Bowel Disorder Medications
- Pharmaceuticals: IBD Medication
- Pharmaceuticals: Other Pharmaceuticals
- Practice Management/Telemedicine Technologies
- Probiotics and Medical Foods
- Professional: Certification, Education, Recruitment and Medical Training Simulation
- Start-Up Company
- Surgical Equipment
GAIN PRIORITY POINTS
Space assignments and online components are based on priority points. If you have any questions about priority points, please contact Show Management. New qualifying supporters will be assigned space on a first come, first-serve basis after full payment has been received.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOUR AUDIENCE
Thank you to all our attendees, participants, supporters and sponsors who helped to make our in-person and online meeting in 2023 successful.
2023 REGISTRATION REPORT
PRIMARY PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY
AREAS OF INTEREST
(Multiple Answers Permitted)
The following shows the percentage of attendees
that are interested in each focus area, as
categorized by the 2023 DDW tracks.
- Basic Science 15%
- Biliary Tract Diseases 17%
- Clinical Practice 35%
- Colorectal Diseases 23%
- Education and Training 16%
- Esophageal Diseases 18%
- Functional GI and Motility Disorders 17%
- Health Care Delivery, Disparities and Quality 9%
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases 31%
- Liver Diseases and Transplantation 15%
- Microbiome in Gastrointestional and Liver Diseases 16%
- Obesity and Nutrition 12%
- Pancreatic Diseases 15%
- Pediatric GI 6%
- Practice Management 5%
- Stomach and Small Bowel Disorders 14%
- Technologies and Procedural Innovation 16%
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOUR GLOBAL REACH
2023 GLOBAL ATTENDEE BREAKDOWN
ATTENDEE BREAKDOWN BY REGION
Central America/ Caribbean
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOUR SATISFACTION
WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH THE EXHIBIT SPACE?
• Company listing on the online Exhibit Hall floor plan, in the DDW Mobile App and in other DDW materials, where applicable.
• 44″x7″ identification sign indicating your company name and booth number (corner and insides only).
• 8′ draped back wall and 3′ draped side wall (corner and insides only).
• Unlimited complimentary industry supporter badges for booth personnel.
BOOTH FEES PER SQ. FT.
(100 sq. ft. minimum)
(400 sq. ft. minimum)
Full payment is due by Nov. 6, 2023. If your application is submitted after Nov. 6, payment must be received within 30 days of booth space submission.
NEXT STEPS: WE'RE HERE TO HELP
DDW prides itself on providing supporters with exceptional customer service. Contact our experienced staff to inquire about the benefits of exhibiting, ask questions or book your space.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOUR VISIBILITY
DDW offers a variety of sponsorships, banners and attendee engagement programs. Show Management is confident there is something for each and every supporter, but if you don’t see something that works for you, just call. The team will work with you to design a custom package to suit your needs.
- Attendee Retargeting
- Newsletter Emails
- Banner Ads
- Splash Page
- Push Notifications
- Mall Maps and Stacked Cubes
- Escalator and Stair Clings
- Charging Stations
- Information Booths
- Digital Conference Bag Insert
- Attendee Activities and Experiences
- Direct Mail Sponsorship
- Sponsored Email Blasts
- Registration Sponsorship
- Housing Sponsorship
THE BUSINESS SUITES
The perfect place for you to meet with staff and clients or transact business away from your booth. Multiple sizes and options are available.
HOST AN ON-SITE MEETING
- Product Theater
- Satellite Symposia
- In-Conjunction With
DDW MOBILE APP
With 88% of attendees downloading and 75% of attendees actively engaging in the app, this resource helps them navigate the convention center, search scientific sessions, locate industry supporters and much more. DDW offers sponsorship opportunities within the mobile app to help you reach your target attendee.
DDW offers multiple ways to communicate directly to attendees before and after the event. By purchasing an exclusive e-blast (available year-round), ad space in the DDW monthly newsletter or a direct mail list, you can share unique messaging about your products or services showcased at DDW.
HOST AN ON-SITE MEETING
Want to provide information on your product or service in a more personal setting? DDW offers multiple ways to accomplish this goal. Whether it be a presentation in the Product Theater, a Satellite Symposia or an on-site business suite, DDW will work with you to see what best suits your company’s needs.
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOUR ROI
DDW provides industry supporters with resources and tools, including free webinars, articles and personal assistance, to help you meet your goals. The online Industry Supporter Dashboard offers 24-hour access to important information, including easy access to financial information, deadlines and a checklist to help your planning, as well as registration for your staff. One login gets you access to everything you need to prepare for this year’s event.
TOOLS FOR SUCCESS
Utilize the Industry Supporter Dashboard throughout your booth planning process. Here you can secure your sponsorship opportunities, access your invoice and financial data, find all relevant vendor websites, complete required forms and find monthly newsletter archives.
NEWSLETTER AND SOCIAL MEDIA
DDW’s social media channels and monthly newsletter will keep you up to date with opportunities, special offerings and upcoming deadlines. When you post to your social channels about the show, be sure to use the hashtag #DDW2024.