Plan Your Stay
DDW is pleased to offer discount rates at an array of the best hotels in Washington, D.C., all located a short distance away from the Walter E. Washington Convention Center. Complimentary shuttle bus service for attendees will be provided from contracted hotels to the convention center. All hotel reservations must be made through onPeak, DDW’s housing provider, as hotels cannot take direct reservations. Housing and registration are now open.
Book Your Hotel
- Click on the link included in your registration confirmation email.
- Book directly through the OnPeak site.
- Visit the DDW Registration Resource Center. Select “Housing” and click on a hotel to start your booking.
- Call 855-202-8097 (U.S. and Canada) or +1-312-527-7300 (international) between the hours of 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. ET.
International Group Housing (DDW IGH) will offer all-inclusive housing packages for international groups of five or more sleeping rooms. When you book using DDW IGH, you will have access to a host of exclusive benefits, including:
- Packages including room, breakfast, taxes, porterage, gratuities, shuttle service (as per official schedule) and group help assistance.
- Lowest official hotel rates.
- Preferred hotels guaranteed once booked.
- Dedicated multilingual meetings and conventions manager from online to on site.
- Four international offices offering live chat and technical support in your time zone.
- Help facilitating visa processing and the dissemination of official authority letters.
Additional Travel Details
Getting to D.C.
D.C. offers many transportation options for traveling to and around the city.
Health and Safety
DDW is committed to providing a safe and productive event for all in-person attendees.
Attending from outside the U.S.? Here’s information you need to know.