DDW is pleased to offer discount rates at an array of the best hotels in Washington, D.C. Shuttle service will be provided between select hotels and the convention center. All hotel reservations must be made through onPeak, DDW’s housing provider, as hotels cannot take direct reservations. You must be registered for DDW before you can book housing. A list of DDW hotels, and a hotel and shuttle map will be posted in January 2021.
Be advised that there are several not-approved housing sites that are posting information for the 2021 meeting and are not affiliated with DDW. If you have any questions on the authenticity of a housing vendor, look for the onPeak seal or contact DDW Administration.
International Group Housing (DDW IGH) is offering all-inclusive housing packages for international groups of five or more sleeping rooms. When you book using DDW IGH, you will have access to a host of exclusive benefits, including:
- Packages including room, breakfast, taxes, porterage, gratuities, shuttle service (as per official schedule) and group help assistance.
- Lowest official hotel rates.
- Preferred hotels guaranteed once booked.
- Dedicated multilingual meetings and conventions manager from online to on site.
- Four international offices offering live chat and technical support in your time zone.
- Help facilitating visa processing and the dissemination of official authority letters.
Additional Travel Details
Why Attend DDW?
Learn why DDW is the must-attend GI event of 2021 and what’s included in registration.
Washington, D.C. Awaits
Washington, D.C. is home to iconic monuments, acclaimed theaters and world-class museums.