Innovations in Care Start Here
Come for the science. Leave motivated by new ideas. DDW is where you can carve out time for discovery, build valuable connections and share key findings in order to drive new developments. Here, you can present your research, build relationships with potential collaborators and get the details about others’ discoveries in clinical science plenaries. Customize your DDW experience using DDW Tracks to filter sessions, posters and ePosters based on topical areas of interest. Show up here and help take science from bench to bedside.
This year, you choose how you want to be part of DDW. Attend in person in Chicago or join us online.
I’m excited to share our research and what we’re doing with the greater audience at DDW. I’m also excited to learn about what others are studying and what others are researching.
Jennifer deBruyn, MD, University of Calgary
educational DDW Tracks allow you to tailor your DDW experience to your unique interests.
of clinical researchers who attended DDW 2022 in person said they would attend DDW again.
oral abstract and poster presentations to choose from.
DDW 2023 Clinical Research Highlights
DDW will feature sessions specifically targeted to clinical researchers. Below are a few highlights.
- Combined Clinical and Translational Symposia: AASLD, AGA, ASGE and SSAT offer jointly sponsored symposia on topics of broad interest to DDW participants. Sessions include:
- Does Endoscopy Have a Role in the Management of NAFLD?
- Portal Hypertension: Shifting Paradigms
- The Evolving Role of the Gastroenterologist for Detecting, Managing and Preventing IBD-Related Dysplasia and CRC
- ASGE Presidential Plenary
- Saturday, May 6, 9 a.m.-Noon
- AASLD Plenary Session
- Sunday, May 7, 8-9:30 a.m.
- SSAT Presidential Address
- Sunday, May 7, 9:15-10 a.m.
- AGA Presidential Plenary
- Monday, May 8, 10 a.m.-Noon
- AGA Clinical Plenary
- Monday, May 8, 8-9:30 a.m.
- DDW Writer’s Workshop — Results, Tables and Figures: Efficiently and Effectively Delivering Your Message to the Reviewer
- Monday, May 8, 12:30–1:45 p.m.
- DDW Clinical Late-Breaking Abstract Session
- Tuesday, May 9, 8-9:30 a.m.
- SSAT Best of GI Surgery
- Tuesday, May 9, 2-3:30 p.m.
- The Best of DDW 2023
- Tuesday, May 9, 4-5:30 p.m.
Your Next Breakthrough Begins Here
If you have novel research and weren’t able to meet the regular abstract submission deadline, you still have a chance to submit your findings. DDW will accept late-breaking abstracts from March 8 through March 15, 2023. Several of DDW’s sponsoring societies also have abstract-related grants and awards available. Learn more and apply now.
View past clinical science abstracts and posters from DDW 2022 using the DDW ePosters site.
Learn More About DDW
Scope Out the Poster Hall
Gain access to over 3,300 abstracts through the DDW Poster Hall and ePosters site.
DDW features around 400 original lecture sessions and more than 4,000 oral abstract and poster presentations.
What Are You Here For?
Watch this video to learn more about what you can expect out of this year’s meeting. Whatever you’re looking for, you’ll find it here.