Better Patient Care Starts Here
Come to learn from others. Leave ready to improve patient outcomes. DDW is where you’ll join your colleagues and renowned experts to share best practices, delve into exciting new developments in the field and discover cutting-edge solutions to improve your practice. Customize your DDW experience using DDW Tracks, including a Clinical Practice Track, to filter sessions, Posters and ePosters based on topical areas of interest. Show up here, so you can keep showing up for your patients.
This year, you choose how you want to be part of DDW. Attend in person in Chicago or join us online. Registration opens for members of AASLD, AGA, ASGE and SSAT on Wednesday, Jan. 18. General registration for nonmembers opens Wednesday, Jan. 25.
DDW 2023 Session Highlights
DDW 2023 will feature sessions specifically targeted to clinicians. Below are a few session highlights.
- AGA Clinical Practitioner Zone: Throughout DDW, AGA will feature sessions specifically targeted to clinical practitioners. These “Best of” session topics include Barrett’s esophagus, acute pancreatitis, inflammatory bowel diseases and more.
- ASGE Clinical Symposia Sessions: Several practical clinical sessions on pertinent topics facing the field will be presented throughout DDW. Session include:
- Practical Application of Recent ASGE Clinical Practice Guidelines: A Case-Based Approach
- Hot Topics in Pancreatic Cysts and Tumors
- Endoscopy 911: Managing Adverse Events During Endoscopy
- AGA Postgraduate Course (additional fee is required)
- Saturday, May 6, 8 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- A Day in the GI Office
- Sunday, May 7, 2-3:30 p.m.
- ASGE Postgraduate Course (additional fee is required)
- Sunday, May 7, 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Advancing Clinical Practice: GI-Fellow-Directed Quality-Improvement Projects
- Sunday, May 7, 10-11:30 p.m.
- AGA Clinical Plenary
- Monday, May 8, 8-9:30 a.m.
- Clinical Practice Workshop: Contemporary Hepatology for Gastroenterologists
- Monday, May 8, 2-3:30 p.m.
What Your Colleagues Are Saying About DDW
of patient care attendees were very satisfied with DDW’s practical and useful takeaway information.
I love the cutting-edge information that takes place at the podium, at the lunch table and at the posters, which will then cascade to doing something new for our patients that we might not have thought about.
— KT Park, MD, MS, AGAF, DDW attendee
The Right Meeting for You
What Are You Here For?
Watch this video to learn more about what you can expect out of this year’s meeting. Whatever you’re looking for, you’ll find it here.
Scope Out the Poster Hall
Gain access to over 3,300 abstracts through the DDW Poster Hall and ePosters site.
Source the Latest Innovations
Discover the latest GI innovations in the Exhibit Hall and Industry Supporter Showcase.