Ready, Set, Register!
Our step-by-step registration checklist will guide you through this process and is handy to have when you are in the registration site. This year, you can choose to attend in person in Washington, D.C., or online through our state-of-the-art platform. Registration and housing are now open. Discounted rates are available through March 13.
Making Hotel Reservations and Travel Arrangements
Housing is open for sponsoring society members and opens Jan. 24 for everyone else. If you are attending in person in Washington, D.C., you must make hotel reservations through OnPeak, DDW’s housing provider, as hotels cannot accept individual reservations. Please note, there may be fraudulent registration and housing sites posting information for the 2024 meeting that are not affiliated with DDW. You can only register and secure housing through our official site.
We highly recommend that you review DDW’s travel arrangements webpage to help you book your travel. For international travelers: please review DDW’s international attendees webpage and the option for International Group Housing. We also recommend applying for your Visa as early as possible. We’ve created an Invitation Letter Generator to help with the process.
How Do I Choose Which Sessions to Attend?
DDW provides a variety of guides and tools to help you plan your time at the meeting. We’ve also curated landing pages by attendee professional activity so you can view session highlights you may be interested in.
- DDW Tracks: Seventeen tracks provide attendees with the ability to search all sessions, posters and ePosters by topic or theme across all societies. Look for these tracks in our attendee resources to identify programming of interest.
- DDW Meeting Planner: Use this online tool to search and filter high-level session details and abstracts. The planner will be available soon.
- DDW Preliminary Program: Browse the DDW early agenda and session highlights from each society, as well as important registration and housing information.
- DDW Mobile App: This is your go-to resource for the entire meeting. Search scientific sessions, access convention center maps and find industry supporters. The app will be available to download in the spring of 2024.
Enhance Your Experience: Add On Ticketed Sessions
Most DDW sessions are included in your DDW registration fee. However, some sessions have additional fees and require separate registration. These ticketed sessions include the AGA and ASGE Postgraduate Courses, Breakfast Connections and the Meet-the-Professor Luncheons. Look for the ticket icon in the preliminary program and meeting planner for a full list. During the package selection step of the registration process, you’ll have the opportunity to add ticketed sessions to your registration.
What Other Activities are at DDW?
Unless otherwise noted, the following are included in the cost of registration:
- Posters: Delve into exciting research developments in the Poster Hall and ePosters site.
- Networking: Build relationships and reconnect with colleagues during dedicated networking events.
- Engage with industry: Get the details about the latest GI innovations in the Exhibit Hall. We also offer programming by our trusted industry partners:
- Satellite Symposia are educational programs held before or after DDW scientific sessions and hosted by exhibiting companies. The majority of these seminars offer CME credit to participants. Please note that these sessions may require a separate registration through the sponsor.
- Product Theaters are turnkey, 45-minute marketing presentations about an exhibiting company’s products or services. These seminars do not offer CME credit to participants, and please note that these sessions may require a separate registration through the sponsor.
- In-Conjunction with (ICW) Meetings are ancillary meetings, held at participating hotels and other nearby venues, that are arranged by industry supporters, third party planners, educational institutions or other non-profit organizations.
Step Three: Arrival in Host City
Off the plane and in the host city! Get to know this year’s host city and how to get to your hotel.
Step Four: On-Site at DDW
Navigate your way on-site and in the online platform with these helpful tips.
Step Five: Post Meeting
Learn how to claim CME and print a certificate of attendance from your printer.