How Do I Register?
Our step-by-step registration checklist guides you through this process and is handy to have when you are in the registration site. This year, you can choose to attend in person in San Diego, CA or virtually through our state-of-the-art platform. Registration and housing are now open for everyone.
How Do I Make Hotel Reservations and Travel Arrangements?
If you are attending in person in San Diego, you must make hotel reservations through the registration site, as hotels cannot accept individual reservations. Please note, there are several fraudulent registration and housing sites that are posting information for the 2022 meeting and are not affiliated with DDW. You can only register and secure housing through our official site.
We highly recommend that you review DDW’s travel arrangements webpage to help you book your travel. For international travelers: please review DDW’s international travelers webpage, as well as the CDC website for the latest information regarding travel requirements and restrictions due to COVID-19.
How Do I Choose Which Sessions to Attend?
DDW provides a variety of guides and tools to help you plan your time at the meeting. We’ve also curated landing pages by attendee professional activity so you can view session highlights you may be interested in.
- DDW Tracks: Seventeen tracks provide attendees with the ability to search all sessions, posters and ePosters by topic or theme across all societies. Look for these tracks in our attendee resources to identify programming of interest.
- DDW Online Planner: Use this online tool to search and filter high-level session details and abstracts. The Online Planner will be available soon.
- DDW Preliminary Program: Browse the DDW early agenda and session highlights from each society, including in-person and live-streamed sessions. The preliminary program will be available soon.
- DDW Mobile App: This is your go-to resource for the entire meeting. Search scientific sessions, access convention center maps and find industry supporters.
What Are Ticketed Sessions?
Most DDW sessions are included in your DDW registration fee. However, some sessions have additional fees and require separate registration. These ticketed sessions include the AGA and ASGE Postgraduate Courses, Breakfast Connections and the Meet-the-Professor Luncheons. Look for the ticket icon in the preliminary program and online planner for a full list. During the package selection step of the registration process, you’ll have the opportunity to add ticketed sessions to your registration.
What Other Activities are at DDW?
Unless otherwise noted, the following are included in the cost of registration:
- Posters: Delve into exciting research developments in the Poster Hall and ePosters site.
- Networking: Build relationships and reconnect with colleagues during dedicated networking events.
- Engage with industry: Get the details about the latest GI innovations in the Exhibit Hall and virtual Industry Supporter Showcase. We also offer programming by our trusted industry partners:
- Satellite Symposia are educational programs held before or after DDW scientific sessions and hosted by exhibiting companies. The majority of these seminars offer CME credit to participants. Please note that these sessions may require a separate registration through the sponsor.
- Product Theaters are turnkey, 45-minute marketing presentations about an exhibiting company’s products or services. These seminars do not offer CME credit to participants, and please note that these sessions may require a separate registration through the sponsor.
- In-Conjunction with (ICW) Meetings are ancillary meetings, held at participating hotels and other nearby venues, that are arranged by industry supporters, third party planners, educational institutions or other non-profit organizations.
Step Three: Arrival in Host City
Off the plane and in the host city! Get to know this year’s host city and how to get to your hotel.
Step Four: On-Site at DDW
Navigate your way on-site and in the virtual platform with these helpful tips.
Step Five: Post Meeting
Learn how to claim CME and print a certificate of attendance from your printer.